Royal Wharf Summer Fete on 16th September
An all-day riverside festival is coming to Royal Wharf on Saturday 16th September, offering a day packed full of food, drink music, activities and entertainment. Celebrating one of London’s most thriving family communities, the Royal Wharf Summer Fete promises to offer fun and games for all ages.
Running from 10am – 6pm on Saturday 16th September, guests can expect to enjoy food and drink stalls, a mini animal farm, live music, fitness classes, family entertainment, theatre performers from local East London artists, and an art and craft market. Tickets are absolutely free, but certain activities might have a fee.
Royal Wharf Summer fete highlights include:
· HIIT in Thames Barrier Park with One Element Docklands fitness group
· Yoga in Royal Wharf Park Gardens
· A miniature pop-up farm from local community charity Mudchute, featuring bunnies, chickens and more
· Children’s Entertainment with Sharky and George
· Family Classes with local soft play and learning providers Macaroni Penguin
· Live music and DJ sets and entertainment
· A selection of international food stalls, including Calamari Kitchen, Chick’n Sours, and pizza from 450 Degrees
· A marketplace featuring jewellery, candles, clothing, sweet treats, plus face painting and more.
Tickets are free and can be booked via www.eventbrite.co.uk
Times: Saturday 16th September, 10:00am to 6:00pm
Address: Royal Wharf Park, 8 Schooner Road London, E16 2RN
Written by Jordan Crowley
Photo courtesy of Royal Wharf